Wednesday, November 25, 2009

IE Keeps closing!?

I have tryed other internet browsers and it still closes. I havnt found a pattern of when it closes and when it doesnt. I have scanned my computer with all kinds of spyware, virus, hacking, hijacking, trojan removers. I dont know what else to do! Please help!



IE Keeps closing!?windows media player 10





Yeah I have the same problem but it seems to be random and only a few times a day. I just ignore it and re-open the browser.



IE Keeps closing!?microsoft net internet explorer



Hi, you can try firefox browser.



it can block any annoying popup ads. it can prevent most of the virus in the webpage, as you know, most of the virus is spread through internet.



Download firefox for free:



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/firefox/



Good Luck!
Visit here...



http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread....
If anti-malware programs aren't working, you may have to try re-loading Windows. I would recommend speaking with a professional before resorting to this.
Install latest IE ( IE 7 Beta 3) or you can go for a some other option (Firefox)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan