Friday, November 27, 2009

IE Script Error?

I keep getting a script error when I view certain web pages and when I try to watch netflix movies instantly. I was on the MS help and tried to fix it but it didn't work. And as a result I cannot watch the movies. Anyone know how to fix:



A script error has occurred on this page.



Line xx



Character xx



IE Script Error?windows xp home





I would try updating a few things.



First, make sure you have visited windows update and that you have the latest version of IE installed.



Second, make sure your IE plugins, such as Adobe flash, shockwave player, Java platform etc. are all up to date.



Third: Yes Jeffo there are other browsers like Mozilla Firefox, which is in my opinion better than IE. HOWEVER, some sites are written solely for IE, which the asker is having trouble with. For netflix, I'd try re-installing the netflix movie viewer program.



IE Script Error?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



You know, there are other browsers available. Download and install Mozilla Firefox.
go to sun and download java
It is not the problem of the system but rather an JavaScript error in the webpoage you are trying to view. To correct it just inform or mail the webmaster of the website with a screenshot of the problem and ask him to rectify it. After the rectification of the webpage it should view fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan